Hotline Enquiry and Professional Consultation
Our Association provides a hotline for public enquiries. We also have professionals to answer questions relating to eating disorders. If necessary, initial assessments and professional consultations can be arranged for assessment and recommendation of the treatment directions.
- Patients' Motivational Enhancement Group.
- Parents' Educational Group.
＊The schedule of the above groups is irregular. Please call us at 2850 4448, if you are interested in.
Mutual Support Groups
- Patients’ mutual support groups
- Parents’ mutual support groups
- Individual dietetic consultation
Education and advocacy
- Talks for schools and organizations
- Workshops for schools and organizations
- Exhibitions for schools and organizations
- Large-scale community advocacy
- Providing voluntary services for users of our Association
- Providing voluntary services for users of other organizations
- Provide borrowing service of the related materials including books, video tapes, literatures, CDs and newspaper clippings, etc.
- Social gatherings
- Interest classes